jeudi 22 décembre 2011

Welcome Rodzynka!


Hello Rodzynka!
You wrote something on your presentation but it's in polish and I can't understand!
Donc Barbara, c'est toi qui vas traduire!!

Welcome Rodzynka on my blog!
Your's is so great too!

I hope we could share some recipe together!
A lot of kiss!!!
Gilda ♥♥♥

20 commentaires:

  1. Hallo :-)
    Rodzynka means in Polish - raisin.
    I weigh 96 kg (165 cm tall), in last three months I lost 5 kilos thanks to Barbara. Why? Because she showed me oryginal MM. Before I mixed MM and low calories diet, so I could lost 30 kg in 3 months and in next half a year those kilos and more came back. Yo-yo effect became my best friend, unfortunately.
    Now I try to change my mind about losing weight. Keep keep your fingers crossed :)
    Thank you for nice welcome and... have a nice day :)))

    PS. I read You have five dogs! O my god! I have one - labrador calls Irena :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. And now in Polish for Barbara :)

    Rodzynka w języku polskim to... (hahah, nie wiem, jak to przetłumaczyć)
    Ważę 96 kg przy wzroście 165 cm. W ciągu ostatnich trzech miesięcy zrzuciłam 5 kg dzięki Basi. Dlaczego? POkazała mi oryginalne MM. Wcześniej mieszałam MM z dietą niskokaloryczną i potrafiłam schudnać 30 kg w trzy miesiące a potem przytyć z nawiązką. Teraz zmieniam swoje nastawienie do odchudzania. Trzymajcie kciuki.
    Dziękuję za miłe przywitanie i... życzę dobrego dnia :)

    PS. Czytałam, że masz pięć psów? O boże! Ja mam jednego labradora - Irkę :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. have a good day Rodzynka, welcome to you.
    big kiss.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wonderful Rodzynka!! you are at the right place! and Barbara will help you!
    Use google translation! it's not very good but it's help!
    Again, welcome!! and enjoy that kind of food!
    No more yoyo again!! never!♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hello Rozynka,welcome to you to, I'm sure you can do it all together and you shall see it's nice to be here ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. coucou Rodzynka et bienvenu chez Gilda ♥

    halo les filles en bref pour vous traduire polonais-français
    Elle pèse 96 kg avec la taille 165 cm. Elle a perdu déjà 5 kg (en plus que c'est grâce à moi hihi) . Elle a bien fait méthode MM, mais avec beaucoup restrictions . Elle a maigri même 30 kg en 3 mois, mais elle a tout repris .
    Elle démarre et besoin notre aide et notre soutien

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hello Rozynka,welcome to you to, I'm sure you can do it all together and you shall see it's nice to be here ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Bienvenue ROZYNKA sur BDG
    je ne sais pas l'anglais
    ni le polonais même que
    mon nom de famille est polonais
    bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Rodzynka cześć !
    Nie mówię Polska (dziękuję google za tłumaczenie!) Ale ja jestem polski przez moją babcia ! Jego nazwisko Woźny !
    Witam na blogu !

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Welcome Rodzynka!

    I’m glad to know you!
    Write us every day if you can : together we’re stronger!

    And yes, Gilda has 5 dogs… And me!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. aaaaaaaaaaaaah I was right!! 6 muffins for 3 scallops!! hé hé hé!!!
    Comment ça Dog? tu as aussi 5 chiens????
    Je peux jouer à la bêtasse parfois non???? hi hi hi hi!!!!!!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Gilda tu sais tout haha
    mais tu peux faire 3 muffins aussi héhé

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. You are wonderfull :)
    Right - together we are stronger.
    I use the translator from French to Polish, but I am afraid of using in the oposite way, because of possible mistakes ;) And Basia helps mi if I do not understand.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I think BDG is wonderful for me.
    I’m learning to eat better and I’m working my English with a new polish friend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Dog, I need to practise English and Gila's blog is good opportunity for it :)
    Basia told me that you weight every Saturday, it will be good motivation for me to keep the Method. Now I made mistake and eat too much in the evening, eat too much dairy and drink too much vine - these things do not help me lose weigh.
    Now is the Christmas time and I prepare some food for my familly. We have in Poland traditional dinner (in Christmas Eve) wiht 12 dishes. I am preparing only 4, but it is also a lot. Preparing = tasteing, so I am afraid...
    But everything is no more IG than 35 :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Rodzynka, tell us what is a traditional Eve Christmas meal in Poland. I’m sure it’s very interesting!
    And what do you drink? Only Vodka?!! ☺ ☺ ☺

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Hahahah, I hate vodka, but this is our "national alcohol", according to the statistics Polish drinks 8 l (!) of vodka per year. I drink only red dry wine :)

    About Christmas meal
    The most important is Christmas Eve - we do not eat this day any meat. We eat small breakfast and big dinner - when we see first star in the sky - in remembrance of the Star of Bethlehem. The meal begins with the breaking of the Oplatek (kind of a wafer). Everyone at the table breaks off a piece and eats it as a symbol of their unity with Christ.
    Menu: fish (the most popular is carp, but I do not like it, I prefer salmon), cabbage with beans, cabbage with mushroom, mushroom soup, beetroot soup with ravioli, fish soup, pies with cabbage and mushrooms, dish with poppy seed with raisins, nutts, almonds, honey; herrings, drink made from dried fruits and... I do not remember :D
    Nowadays people do not prepare all 12 dishes, we choose some of them.
    The dinner ends before midnight, then we go to church for Christmas midnight mass.

    RépondreSupprimer